ASSISTANT DIRECTOR EVALUATION
The Assistant Director Evaluation form is used to assess the Assistant Director’s performance at your daycare facility. It is a very detailed, organized, and clear assessment. This document is 100 percent customizable as it downloads as a Microsoft Word document.
5 - Exceeds expectations
4- Fully competent, the potential for minor improvements
3- Average competency met in most areas, potential improvement for long-term success needed
2 - Below average, requires improvement in most if not all areas
1- Immediate need for improvement required to maintain employment
- General Daily Performance
- Office Tasks and Record-Keeping Duties
- Program and Curriculum Development and Management
- Staff Management
- Parental Guardian Interactions
- School Management Responsibilities
- Evaluation Summary
This is a 16-page assessment.