This handbook is a fabulous combination of the emergency, parent, and employee handbook. This does reiterate the important points made in all three handbooks and combines them to create an overall operations management handbook.
- Mission, Values, Goals
- Emergency Procedures: Evacuation, fire, tornado, weather, lockdown, gas, toxic fumes, child abuse, neglect, winter storm, thunderstorm, missing child, power outage, threats, first aid, medical emergency illness
- Reporting and Documentation of Illness and Accidents: Injuries, Illness, Disease
- Arrival and Departure Safety and Pick Up Authorization
- Health and Safety: licensing, alcohol, marijuana, non-discrimination, sexual harassment, equal employment, hazardous items, handwashing, diapering, toilet training, medication, outdoor policies, biting policies
- General Policies: screens and media, attire, transitioning to older classroom policy, inappropriate and appropriate behavior, discipline, nap procedures
- Meals: menus, fluids, special diets, preparation, food from home
- Children's Needs: program, outdoor play, curriculum, assessments, nap, potty training
- Parent Interactions
- Code of Conduct
and so much more!!!
This is a 55-page document that downloads as a Microsoft Word document and is editable to your needs!
55 pages of editable and detailed operations plan for home or center childcare. Downloads as a Microsoft Word Document.